7 Basic principles Journey to the Success
1. Success Image
- “I CAN SUCCESS”
- “The first and most important step toward success is the feeling that we can succeed.” Nelson Boswell
2. Do the Plan
- Fail to Plan, Plan To fail.
- Faith Without action is dead.
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.” Peter Drucker
3. Copy The Journey
- Learns from other failure and other Success
- “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you’ll achieve the same results.” Anthony Robbins
4. Enjoy The Price
- No Pain No Gain.
- “You don’t pay the price for success. You enjoy the price for success.” Zig Ziglar
5. Learn From Failure
- “Failure is success if we learn from it.” Malcolm Forbes
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A Edison
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
6. Take a Change
- Every one have a chance.
- “Take a chance! All life is a chance. The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare.” Dale Carnegie
7. Success is not The End
- The most important is what characters and quality that has Grow in You. “Gideon Sihombing”
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill