Sekolah Global Jaya is a leading educational institution and one of the most prestigious in schools in Indonesia. The school is authorized as an International Baccalaureate (IB) School, delivering the PYP, MYP and Diploma programme from Kindergarten to Year 12. Our mission is to provide high quality, bilingual educational opportunities for students aged 4-18 years to become active leaders in their local communities and effective global citizens.
Library and Resource Centre staff at Sekolah Global Jaya are all highly committed, qualified and well trained. The school is offering opportunity for a qualified candidate to become part of this team.
Sekolah Global Jaya is inviting applications from qualified Librarians
- Highly self-motivated
- Creative, dynamic and energetic
- Minimum qualification is a degree in Librarianship or a related degree from a reputable university (S1)
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Applications must be written in English.
- Able to work effectively in a team and independently
- Excellent computer and internet research skills
- Excellent cataloguing skills and knowledge of automated Library Systems (Spectrum)
- Able to oversee and manage high volume cataloguing and processing duties
- Customer service skills
- Teaching experience and/or experience working with children is an advantage but not essential
Please email or deliver a CV with a supporting statement no later than 18 March 2009 to:
Sekolah Global Jaya
Bintaro Jaya Sektor IX , Tangerang 15224